I’m excited to teach science and reading this year. Mr. Haaga will be teaching social studies and reading. Mr. Carrico will be teaching math and reading. The goal in my classroom this year is for students to become young readers, writers, scientists, engineers, innovators, critical thinkers, problem solvers, and compassionate citizens of the Eccles community and beyond.
To keep up to date on the lessons for science and reading each day, follow this link to Mr. Jellis’s calendar on Planbook:
If you’d like to learn more about my journey to Eccles click on the Bio.
If you have questions, concerns, or information that you feel it would be important for me to know please don’t hesitate to email: email@example.com
- Visit diy.org/skills webpage
- Select a skill you would like to try
- Choose a challenge to complete
- Share your completed challenge with at least one other student in the class and Mr. Jellis
- Earn “DIY Duckets” to unlock skill badges